Department Operation Description:
The Enoch Cree Nation will try to promote effective Management of our lands and resources by enhancing professional development and technical expertise. As a department we ensure that we maintain the integrity of the Nation by exercising the best possible control over our land and resources. We strive to ensure the protection of the collective interests of the Enoch Cree Nation Lands and the individual rights of our Members. We promote sustainable development and sound land management practices.
Department Operation Services Provided:
- Review, negotiate and process Agricultural Permits & Leases, Oil & Gas Agreements, Right-of-way Agreements and Temporary Workspace Agreements.
- Prepare Land Transfers, Lands BCR’s and other Legal Documents
- Assist with New Housing Land Allotments
- Assist with Band Designations and Referendums
- Ensure Compliance with Enoch Cree Nation By-laws and other applicable legislation
- Responsible for the execution, registration, cancellation and administration of all transactions that effect Enoch Lands and Resources
- Prepare land lease, surface lease rentals and transalta power pole payments